We collect certain information or data about you when you use northernpowerhousepartnership.co.uk. This includes:
- information you provide when you submit questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to northernpowerhousepartnership.co.uk
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
We use this information to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about the partnership
We store your data on our secure systems in the UK. Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you. If you would like to make such a request please contact us via the website.
We may change our security and privacy policies at any time and without notice, so we recommend that you visit this page occasionally to check what has changed. This policy was last updated in August 2016 and will be reviewed again in April 2017.